Our bill covers the operation, maintenance and construction cost of over $850 million dollars in state of the art wastewater treatment facilities. This includes an 80 Million Gallon (303 Million Liter) per Day (mgd) Treatment Plant in Camden, a 2.25 mgd (8.5 million liter) plant in Winslow Township, and 26 Pumping Stations along with 110 miles (175 kilometers) of pipeline interceptors. Every property connected to the sewer system in Camden County receives our service. 70% of the bill pays for debt service. This is the interest and principal payment on the funds which have been borrowed to construct the Wastewater Treatment Facilities. The remaining 30% pays the operation, maintenance, & administration cost of providing wastewater treatment to your property. The primary reason for the mandated regional sanitary sewage system was to protect human health.
- Green Initiatives
- Contact Us