The Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Long Term Control Plan (LTCP) for the Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority (CCMUA) and the cities of Camden and Gloucester is composed of three documents required by the New Jersey Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NJPDES) Program:
- System Characterization Report (June 2018); (appendices here)
- documents the physical nature and baseline performance of the combined sewer system
- Development and Evaluation of Alternatives (DEAR) (June 2019)
- evaluates approaches to controlling combined sewer overflows
- Selection and Implementation of Alternatives Report (SIAR) (September 30, 2020) (size: 30 MB);
- maintains the CSO control target of capturing for treatment 85% of the combined sewage generated during precipitation events occurring over the Typical Year.
Additional documents are available on the NJ Department of Environmental Protection web site.