Check your Account Balance

The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills. The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears. To get more information and apply, go to or call NJ211. Please click here for the LIHWAP brochure.

Please enter your 9 digit customer account number.
The account number can be found on the top line of your bill.

If you represent a title agency, please contact customer service to confirm the amount due. The CCMUA’s customer service department is the only source of the most up-to-date and accurate information.

Check Your Balance

The displayed account balance is updated every business day. If the account is blocked for collection activity, no balance will be given. If you need more information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 856-541-3700 ext 1444.

Don’t Know your account number? Click Here