CCMUA is taking measures to address the impacts of global climate change that will directly impact our operations. These include working toward zero net energy consumption by the year 2020.
- CCCMUA featured in climate change video series (Courier Post, 8/4/2015)
- CCMUA featured in US EPA blog highlighting successful efforts of utilities to become climate-ready (epa.gov, 6/15/2016)
- Predicting the Unpredictable: How Data-Based Forecasting Helped One Town Prepare for Climate Change (Government Technology magazine, 9/2/2016)
- EPA Training: Climate Resilience Evaluation and Awareness Tool Workshop in Edison, NJ December 8 and 9, 2015 (includes CCMUA case study)
- Managing Climate Hazards and Improving Utility Resilience: Lessons Learned and EPA Tools (NJ Water Works Workshop, 1/18/2018)
- Using Energy Conservation, Green Energy, Green Infrastructure and EPA’s CREAT Program, to Reduce Carbon Footprint & Vulnerability to Climate Change (NJ Water Works Workshop, 1/18/2018)
- Camden, New Jersey Uses Green Infrastructure to Manage Stormwater (EPA Climate Change Adaptation Resource Center (ARC-X), 8/9/2018)